Eligibility and Costs
How do I get Aurora Home Care?
Talk with your physician or hospital case manager about using our services. They will contact us to order the appropriate care. Aurora Home Care services are available to anyone, but these services may not be covered by your health insurance plan unless you meet certain guidelines.
In order to qualify the participant is required to meet the following criteria:
- A Physician's order
- Patient must agree to service
- Patient must require skilled care
Medicare Home Health Care Guidelines
- There must be a need for skilled care
- The patient must be covered by insurance
- The patient must be under the care of a physician, and a physician must sign the plan of care
- It takes a considerable and taxing effort to leave the home
- Absences from home must be infrequent and of short duration
What is the cost of Home Care?
We accept many insurance providers, including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Compensation. We will validate insurance eligibility, and work with patients without insurance or with partial coverage to see that you get the care that you need.