At Aurora Hospice, we want to provide you with easy and fast access to all the assistance that you need. Our skilled, compassionate and experienced team members are ready to assist you and your loved one.
Aurora Hospice provides
- Physicians who will develop a plan of care as part of an overall interdisciplinary care approach
- Nurses who can assist patients with pain and symptom management & wound care
- Hospice aides can help patients with essential needs ranging from bathing and feeding to dressing
- Medical social workers who will offer counseling to both the patient and family
- Physical, occupational and speech therapist who will work with the physicians and nurses on continued care
- Counseling and bereavement support for patients of different faiths
- Volunteers who provide both companionship and assistance with a full range of errands
- On-call 24-hour support
We're there when you need us in any language!
- Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)